Wachovia Securities has decided to migrate the Prudential Securities business it bought last year to Thomson Financial systems, while upgrading its own Thomson installation.
Under the five-year deal, signed last week, Wachovia is upgrading about 13,000 desktops from ILX to Thomson One Advisor and migrating a further 6,000 desktops at the former Prudential from Reuters Plus. Prudential will also begin using Thomson Beta Systems, which Wachovia uses, for trade processing.
The agreement covers fi
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit