LONDON--Lehman Brothers last week announced its plans to install 1,500 positions of Reuters 3000 Xtra in its offices globally. The three-year multi-million-dollar deal follows Merrill Lynch’s recent decision to take 1,200 positions in London (IMD, July 3). Merrill also has an option to buy an additional 800 positions. Xtra was launched in September 1999, and the first bulk sale involved 104 positions at BHF Bank in January (Trading Technology Week, Jan. 17).
Lehman will use the technology an
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit