Joe Thrapp has joined Deutsche Bank as vice president within its transactional services divisions. Thrapp joins from Citicorp, where he was a foreign exchange market data specialist. Before that, he was an account manager at Telerate.
Garban has named Jim Pettigrew as group finance director effective in March 1999. He will join Garban as an executive director on Jan. 25. Pettigrew was previously deputy group finance director of insurance broker Sedgwick Group.
John Connolly has been elected
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won