Intercontinental Exchange (ICE), an Atlanta, Ga.-based commodities exchange, plans to file amended counterclaims in response to last month’s ruling on its suit against the New York Mercantile Exchange (Nymex), officials say. The suit, filed by Nymex in November 2002, centers on the reuse of Nymex’s settlement prices (IMD, Jan. 13).
The US District Court Southern District of New York "dismissed without prejudice to replead" four of ICE’s counterclaims against Nymex last month.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling