The Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT) will provide pricing and trading for two new derivatives products on its electronic trading platform, a/c/e, in the fall. The exchange will also revamp its municipal bond index by the fall.
Quote vendors will have access to pricing for options on federal funds and five-year swaps instruments, says Tom Cargie, vice president, department of market data.
Cargie says the CBOT plans to revamp its municipal bond index by the fall, but he declines to comment further.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers