London-based ISV and data software vendor Royalblue is adding pan-European Level 1 data from 16 markets in continental Europe to its Fidessa Workstation market data product at the end of this month, followed by US data from its new US ticker plant, officials said last week.
Royalblue marketing manager Paul Nokes says the vendor needed to add the European data to its FidessaNet trading ASP service due to requests from some clients. As Royalblue would be taking the data into its ticker plant an
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming