The Association Cambiste Internationale's Committee for Professionalism (CFP) has issued an amendment to the FX group's official code of conduct condemning the practice of taking market-maker FX prices from an automated feed and recycling them to the vendor as contributed data. The amendment, which will likely be incorporated into codes of conduct approved by regulators in many markets worldwide, follows months of discussion of the issue by the ACI.
The topic of recycling prices was raised at
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership