Clarification: For those of you who thought the International Petroleum Exchange was based in Venezuela, its correct website address is http://www.energylive.com/.
Reuters will supply 550 positions of its Reuters Plus package to ABN Amro's Chicago office, ousting Bridge's ADP service. Reuters says that installation should be completed by the end of October.
Nasdaq submitted a proposal to the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to redesign its Nasdaq Workstation II (NWII) screens to includ
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit