Barclays Capital has begun consolidating its market data services vendors in order to reduce expenses and maximize its vendor relationships, executives tell Inside Market Data in an exclusive interview.
John Durrell, director of vendor management, IT at the firm, says Barclays Capital has more than 100 market data vendors, which he calls "a bit high for a bank our size." Durrell says the firm will reduce that number and focus on vendors with which it can work closely and strategically. "All o
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act