LONDON--Worldlink Information Technology Systems, which provides real-time data over handheld devices, is finalizing a new round of funding from venture capital company Falcon Partners. The Irish-based company declines to indicate the exact amount, although it is believed to be close to £3 million.
Neil Riches, Worldlink founder and director, comments: "This round will help us complete our transformation from development shop to technology provider." The company is now looking for acquisitio
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers