HSBC is rolling out Thomson One for Investment Banking worldwide to its middle-office staff in corporate finance and mergers and acquisitions, the companies will announce this week.
Details of the three-year deal are closely-guarded, but Inside Market Data has learned that the bank plans to use Thomson One as the core data vehicle for the growing needs of its middle-office investment bankers globally.
Thomson One has already been deployed to an undisclosed number of trial users at the bank's c
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act