S&P Promotes Furlin
Standard & Poor's has promoted Richard Furlin to senior director of equity products, a new position. He will be responsible for leveraging the resources of S&P's 60 independent analysts across all S&P products. Dennis Raftis will replace him as product manager of Advisor Insight and MarketScope.
Cassidy to Arcontech
Joe Cassidy has joined Arcontech, a London developer of data distribution and display systems, as a technical consultant reporting to managing director Andrew Mi
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II