Correction: JJ Kenny Drake is a municipal bond brokerage operation that is part of McGraw-Hill's Standard & Poor's Financial Information Services group. A recent article in IMD incorrectly stated that the firm was also a corporate bond broker.
More on one of the sexual harassment suits filed against Bloomberg (IMD, June 30): A judge for the US District Court in the Southern District of New York made a decision early last month on the defendants' motions to dismiss the complaint filed by Mary
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit