FRANKFURT--Deutsche Börse is working to develop a new feed handling and information distribution architecture for delivery and packaging of its market data services. The exchange has selected newly formed Cicada Corp. to aid this development.
At the same time, Liffe, which competes with Deutsche Börse's subsidiary Eurex, has also begun development work on a new feed (see related story, this issue).
The new IP-based feed--named the Consolidated Exchange Feed (CEF)--will serve as the platform go
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II