The tick history service, which went live last week within the vendor's PrimeContent data repository, provides access to tick-by-tick quote and trade prices dating back to the beginning of November 2007 across a range of exchanges and alternative trading venues in Europe, the US and Asia. This content is designed to help users back-test investment strategies, analyze the risk inherent in those strategies, and evaluate whether specific trades meet best execution requirements. Officials say the ti
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp Coric