Tradeweb's Reversal of Fortunato
Ben Fortunato has rejoined Tradeweb as director and global head of market data, replacing Bill Gartland, who is leaving the bond trading platform for an undisclosed role. Fortunato, who reports to chief administrative officer Scott Zucker, held the same role at Tradeweb from 2002 to 2008, when he joined BondDesk Group as chief operating officer of its TIPS and TechHackers unit. Before joining Tradeweb in 2007, Gartland was senior vice president of fixed-income tec
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit