Although both exchanges had intended to provide the data before the end of last year, any rollout was delayed by the filing and approval process for SEC approval, which was submitted on Jan. 6 by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, which operates trade reporting facilities with both NYSE and Nasdaq.
A NYSE spokesperson says that the exchange is now focusing on implementing the new datasets, but cannot provide details on how the data will be delivered, apart from being reported each day
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse