Telekurs has provided clients with prices from CSV for more than a year, and will now combine CSV with its existing Fair Value Pricing service and some of the vendor's contributed content to create an enlarged evaluated pricing business. Telekurs' Fair Value Pricing service provides prices for around 110,000 fixed-income securities, while CSV currently prices around 51,000 instruments for Telekurs clients.
The deal covers CSV's pricing models, clients and staff-including president Perry Beaumont
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse