Other features in the new release of QuantFactory include a move to a 64-bit architecture, and a FIX 4.2-compliant plug-in developed by the vendor to enable institutional foreign exchange broker clients to capture and use FX market data in the platform. Alexandre Vigier, product manager at QuantHouse in Paris, says the vendor plans to provide more data plug-ins for FX and futures data as clients demand them. "This illustrates our ability to quickly develop data and broker connectors, relying on
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp