Fidessa currently serves its Canadian client base-including 15 Canadian brokers that already use the vendor's hosted trading platform-from datacenters in New York, and plans to bring the dual Toronto facilities online towards the end of this year, to provide the local trading community with direct connectivity to all Canadian markets, including exchanges, alternative trading systems and dark pools.
The vendor set up a regional office in Toronto last year to spearhead its Canadian operations, whic
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won