This service will offer both a wide geographic reach, with Savvis deploying a number of additional CorvilNet appliances to monitor data traffic across its global network, as well as accurate insights into end-to-end latencies, since Savvis hosts or provides cross-connected access to up to 20 different trading venues, including equities, derivatives and foreign exchange markets around the globe.
Savvis began working with Corvil last September, and in the first phase of the rollout
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit