Latency Monitor can accommodate FIX and non-FIX market data protocols including the Chicago Mercantile Exchange's and Options Price Reporting Authority's FAST (FIX Adapted for Streaming) formats, as well as vendor formats such as those from NYSE Technologies and Thomson Reuters. It also provides real-time reporting and alerting capabilities for market data administrators seeking up-to-the minute system performance metrics.
"We have a really solid technology base with the existing customer set an
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling