Schaumburg, Ill.-based XtremeData is currently testing a beta version of the card with a handful of clients, including several large banks and hedge funds, and plans to release a production card in July, says Geno Valente, vice president of sales and marketing at XtremeData.
Connecting the card to a server running a firm's ticker plant enables client firms to capture data processed by the ticker plant and distribute that data to other servers and applications within clients' datacenters, includin
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit