The aim of the platform is to increase transparency in OTC asset classes by distributing information more affordably via a flexible delivery mechanism that is easier than collecting files or scraping data from Web sites. The service may appeal to firms that do not trade these instruments directly but want the data to support trading in other instruments, or to new clients for whom the exchange's data may not have been cost-effective until now, officials say.
"In general, this is ClearPort end-of
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming