The PoP went live last week, and Atrium is now signing up clients among London-based buy- and sell-side investment firms with an interest in trading Nordic and Baltic markets. "They are firms that are looking to utilize the opening up of Nordic markets to participate and bring liquidity to that market," says Atrium chief executive Emmanuel Carjat.
Currently, the Stockholm PoP is connected to the rest of Atrium's network infrastructure via a 3.5 Gigabits-per-second connection to one of its London
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech