The updated platform, released on April 17, now includes 20-minute delayed intraday pricing for the Hong Kong and Shenzhen stock exchanges, sourced via an existing partnership with Interactive Data. The vendor previously delivered only end-of-day prices for the exchanges, but has been seeing growing demand for intra-day pricing from regional clients.
As Capital IQ looks to expand in Asia-Pacific, it will continue to add more data from markets in the region, and is already in talks with local con
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act