Fitch Solutions, the data and technology arm of ratings agency Fitch, has expanded its CDS Pricing Service with support for credit default swap contracts denominated in Korean won, based on a proprietary model that includes analysis of implied default rates derived from the CDS price in US dollars and the volatility of the exchange rate between the won and the US dollar, to provide a daily feed of both US dollar and derived Korean won CDS prices. Several market makers and buy-side firms that t
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act