Business information provider Alacra will next month release a new product, dubbed Analyst Rankings, which compiles rankings of the most-quoted analysts with their comments, enabling research consumers to judge which experts are the most reliable.
The vendor is providing weekly “Most Active Analyst” summaries of commentary sourced via its Alacra Pulse product from around 3,000 selected mainstream media sources and reliable alternative media. However, Alacra plans to provide the rankings daily and
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse