Nasdaq OMX is increasing its European data sales presence by relocating sales staff from its Global Data Products division to London from other financial centers, in a bid to place greater sales emphasis for the exchange group on the UK’s financial services community.
John Willock, a sales director in the Global Data Products unit, moved from Nasdaq OMX’s Helsinki office to London in February to cover data clients in the UK, France and Canada—though officials say the exchange group will continue
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit