Standard and Poor’s Capital IQ division has released a series of US Fundamental Equity Risk Models, based on its own data and updated on a monthly basis within its ClariFI portfolio analytics platform, to support portfolio construction, back-testing and strategy development by quantitative and fundamental investment managers.
Capital IQ rolled out the models earlier this month, after about two months of beta testing with existing ClariFI clients. The US Risk Models are based on the vendor’s own
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership