Market data administration software vendor MDSL has promoted Scott Grant—previously global support manager—to global head of helpdesk operations, and has relocated him from the UK to its New York office, to support growth of the vendor’s Request and Procurement Manager product in the US. Grant joined MDSL in 2006, and reports to Simon Bone, UK-based director of global support.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit