SIX Telekurs has strengthened its UK-based sales team with the appointment of Sam Wimalasundera as a sales and account manager in its London office, reporting to sales director John McManus. Wimalasundera has served in a variety of sales roles prior to joining SIX Telekurs, including account manager at Thomson Financial and seven years as a new business sales executive at Reed Elsevier subsidiary Butterworths, which was later merged with news aggregator LexisNexis.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse