Nasdaq OMX and SunGard are jointly offering risk analytics for some of the exchange’s indexes, to provide investors with better insight into Nasdaq’s indexes via SunGard’s APT risk modeling, reporting, risk attribution and scenario analysis tool. The data will be updated automatically and made available on SunGard’s Web site.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit