Denver, Colo.-based data, charting and trading software provider CQG will roll out data from the MexDer Mexican Derivatives Exchange and TurkDex Turkish Derivatives Exchange in the coming weeks, in response to demand from both local and global clients for more emerging markets data.
The vendor expects to complete connectivity to the exchanges and begin disseminating Level 1 derivatives data from MexDer "imminently" and from TurkDex by the end of June, before broadening its connectivity further t
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act