Robert Wallos, former global head of market data architecture at Citigroup, has joined NYSE Technologies as managing director of client services, responsible for global support of the vendor’s enterprise software and global data products, and for its US client services function, reporting to Ciaràn Kennedy, vice president of global client delivery. Wallos spent the last five years at Citi, prior to which he was managing director of market data engineering at Bear Stearns.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers