Energy and commodities data provider Aspect Enterprise Solutions has developed a version of its AspectDSC (Decision Support Center) desktop and mobile application for Apple’s iPad. AspectDSC provides real-time and historical spot and futures prices and news covering the oil, gas, metals, agriculture and other markets, sourced from content sources including CME Group, InterContinental Exchange, Platts and Dow Jones.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming