David Toomey-Wilson, former president of US operations at market data administration software vendor MDSL, has joined research firm Gartner as global client director, responsible for sales of the company's research to strategic accounts within the financial services industry.
Toomey-Wilson was previously vice president of business development at Waltham, Mass.-based ProcessUnity, a provider of ASP-delivered risk management and compliance solutions.
Before ProcessUnity, Toomey-Wilson spent nearly
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II