Low-latency data and trading technology vendor Fixnetix has set up co-located trading and market data connectivity to Knight Capital's Hotspot FX trading platform.
Fixnetix is offering co-located access to Hotspot in the Equinix NY4 datacenter in Secaucus, NJ - where the trading venue hosts its matching engine - but will also offer access to the venue's data and trading platform from any of Fixnetix's hosting centers.
"We're providing connectivity with multiple points of presence across 24 datac
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership