Low-latency data and trading infrastructure vendor Algo Technologies has gone live with its connectivity and market data services in datacenter hosting provider Interxion's facility in central London, officials say.
The vendor currently has two US-based high-frequency proprietary trading firms using the facility to support trading on European markets. "One is taking co-location, data and our Algo Span network for access to other locations. The other is just taking the network access," says Hiran
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp