Russell Investments last week rolled out its RussellTick consolidated feed of real-time data on its US and global indexes, developed and distributed by Nasdaq OMX.
The service is currently available free of charge, though Russell and Nasdaq will begin charging fees from Oct. 1, which is when redistributors of the data will need to sign a license agreement with Nasdaq.
"Russell real-time values have been widely available, but because we haven't been very involved in distribution and usage, that c
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit