FactSet Research Systems is integrating Nasdaq OMX's Corporate Intelligence tools with its platform to create a macroeconomic research tool for users to access historical global prices for stocks, bonds, mutual funds and exchange rates, as well as annual and quarterly financial statement content, broker estimates, exchange news and alerts, event scheduling information, ownership statistics, M&A deal news and research data.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership