Dark fiber provider Lexent Metro Connect is expanding its network with a point of presence (PoP) in co-location provider Telx's facility at 100, Delawanna Avenue in Clifton, NJ. The PoP will give Lexent access to other networks co-located in Clifton, and provide Telx clients with low-latency access to financial markets in the New York metro area and Northern New Jersey. Lexent is also planning dark fiber routes to other NJ datacenters in Carteret and Piscataway.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit