Fund flows data provider EPFR Global has appointed Pui-Kam Ho as senior director for Asia-Pacific. Ho previously ran his own consulting company, HD Global, and also served as a major account manager at Reuters in Hong Kong, prior to which he spent eight years as an account manager at Bloomberg. At EPFR, he reports to Simon Ringrose, managing director of sales.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit