Standard & Poor's has hired Howard Esaki as managing director and head of its new global structured finance research department, which provides research and commentary to add to its structured finance credit ratings. Esaki was previously head of commercial mortgage-backed securities research at Morgan Stanley, prior to which he led Moody's mortgage research team, and was an economist at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act