Enterprise data management guru Dale Richards has been named president of US operations at Newry, Northern Ireland-based software vendor First Derivatives, having sat on the vendor's advisory board since the sale of Reference Data Factory to First Derivatives last year. Marc Odho will continue to run LakeFront Data Ventures, the enterprise data consultancy Richards founded after leaving his role as president of EDM strategy at SunGard in 2006. Prior to SunGard, Richards was CEO and president of
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp Coric