Trading telephony and network provider IPC has expanded its ECS Electronic Connectivity Service data network of direct exchange datafeeds to meet growing client demand for connectivity to additional liquidity venues, officials say.
Over the past three months, IPC has doubled the number of markets available from 10 to 20, and expects to double that number again in the coming months, says Dave Brown, senior vice president of global network operations at IPC.
The latest additions include access to
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II