Middleware vendor Real-Time Innovations has released version 4.5 of its RTI DDS (Data Distribution Service) messaging product, with features to ease integration between real-time systems for firms looking to connect infrastructures across different regions and to connect new applications to legacy systems.
The new release includes an Adapter Software Development Kit, which enables users to connect interfaces or technologies that were not designed to work together. For example, firms that want to
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit