Durham, North Carolina-based analytics provider Worden Brothers is adding real-time scanning capabilities to its server-side data engine, to enable users to access derived values that are calculated by the vendor against real-time streaming data.
The scanning engine enables the real-time processing of hundreds of thousands of symbols per second, to deliver real-time calculation of custom values such as moving averages. "Rather than passing along raw data from exchanges, we're running calculation
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers