Hardware-based messaging provider Solace Systems recently hired two sales directors in the US to expand its business in the Northeast and Midwest regions. Chris Kovach joined last month as sales director for New York, having previously served as a software sales executive for business risk management software at Rev2, following 12 years at IBM, most recently as a financial services software sales specialist for the vendor’s WebSphere product.
Meanwhile, Brian Norris recently joined Solace as sal
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act