Deutsche Börse has named Stuart Heath head of the exchange’s representative office for its cash and Eurex derivatives markets in London, with responsibility for member and client relationship management and business development. He takes over from Hartmut Klein, who has held the position since 2000, and is moving to an unnamed London consultancy as senior associate. Heath is currently executive director and a member of Eurex’s product development team.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent